Friday, April 30, 2010

Overall, today has been a good day. Honestly, I haven't had a day when something hasn't felt bad since I started chemo, but at least it's all tolerable. I've had the acid reflux issues, and my prescription won't be in until Monday. Boo. It's some kind of pastey thing that I mix myself and drink. Hopefully it won't taste too bad and will help me feel better. Acid relfux can really slow you down and make you feel gross. At least it does with me. I definitely don't eat as much because of it.

Once that started to subside, I noticed pain in my left leg and hips. i don't know if it's a result of the shot, I just have sore parts, or what. But like I said, when one thing starts to feel better, something else acts up. Bah.

Played putt putt today at the nephew's birthday party. That tired me out. seriously, standing around really wore me out. I found going up the stairs at work wore me out. I wasn't breathing heavily, but I just felt physically tired. It's not even 10 p.m. and I could go to bed. chemo really just makes me tired.

I hope to feel well tomorrow so I can enjoy some shopping with my gal pal Lisa. I'll probably have to take little breaks in the store. Luckily, most have benches somewhere. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay shopping! I can't do it without my fashion lady! :)

    ReplyDelete