Thursday, April 15, 2010

The nerves are starting to set in for my procedures tomorrow. My craptacular veins are actually making me feel more nervous. If this had happened earlier in the week, I think I'd be a little better knowing they'd be able to get a vein and get the party started. I'm also having phantom pains in my hipbones in anticipation of the biopsy.
I always joke that when I have a baby, can they just knock me out when I start labor and then when I wake up I have my baby? Well, can they just knock me out for the next 6 months or so and then when I wake up I'll be cancer free? That'd be cool. :)Instead I have to suck it up and just do it, as Nike says.
I agree with the hubby that once we get into a routine, this should get better. I'm a creature of routine. I like it for the most part, probably because it's safe.
I'm hoping to get a decent amount of sleep tonight and not wake up every hour because of nerves. Depending how early I wake up, you all may be treated to a pre-surgery blog post. Let's hope the anxiety pills I pop tonight help me in the morning!!!
Extra prayers for me would be appreciated. I can be such a wuss sometimes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment