Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The point of this blog is not only to update friends and family on my status, but also as a way for me to remember this experience. That includes all the fun side effects. Today I feel pretty good, but I'm tired. And achy. My throat, shoulders, chest, and back are just feeling sore. Luckily my mouth and throat feel better than before. But I'm still going to hold off on drinking Coke. :(

I'm lucky that I can come home and work, like I did today. My back was just hurting so much I needed to come home. I'm tired from a bad sleep - tummy troubles kept me up a lot and kept me on edge most of the day. I never know what I'm going to get these days.

I was cleaning out my purse and found a receipt from March 28. I paused and though, wow, that was right before I found out I have cancer. It was a dinner I had with friends. Funny how much stuff can change in just a month. The hair of my co-worker who just beat breast cancer is coming back in nicely, and it's definitely more wavy. It got me thinking about how my hair will look when it comes back (if it falls out.) I hope it still looks pretty! I'm so vain. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment