Saturday, April 17, 2010

Have I mentioned yet how I have such a wonderful husband who takes care of me and puts up with me, especially when I'm whiny? This experience can be a bit strain on our marriage, but I believe it will only make us stronger. We're still newlyweds! I'm so glad he is here to help me through this. I'm also very thankful for the support of our family and friends. I can't say it enough, so thanks everyone. This journey may just be beginning, but I know with everyone's love, paryers, and support, I'll make it through even stronger!

And on a different note, I feel much better right now, but still not great. I had half a sandwich, some teddy grahams, and half a coke. Tylenol and Xanax too. :P Perhaps my better mood has to do with the online shopping I did today. I was looking for more tops that button up and will come up a little higher around my neck, on days I don't want the world to see Mort. I also got a pair of shoes in the mail today, courtesy of Vicki and Kate. So, just in case I don't tell everyone in person or in thank you notes, THANK YOU for everything! I don't plan on being a recluse, just right now I've been so busy and tired. I think once I get into a routine with my treatment, I should be able to get back out there and see people. Just not at bars - chemo = no cigarette smoke and no drinking. Hopefully I'll be in the clear by my 30th birthday and can have a couple celebratory drinks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment