Saturday, April 10, 2010

I wear many hats

Or at least I will. I was out running errands and found myself in Macy's tonight. I walked by a bunch of hats and paused. There were those fancy derby style hats and then some more hip kind of hats like paperboy hats or whatever they are called. I thought "well, I'm probably going to need some hats" so I decided to try some on. It's kind of hard to visualize myself without hair, but I did as best as I could. I settled on a "Britney Spears" type girly baseball hat and this cute floppy straw hat. The straw hat will be good because it hides a lot of my head, so if i'm feeling especially self conscious, that will help hide I'm lacking hair (I hope). I think it's a little strange to be buying them now, but I'm trying to be prepared and they were on sale. I love a good sale.

At first, I thought wouldn't it be fun to wear some crazy hats? Rockin a top hat would be cool right? But then, I realized that would just draw even more attention to me, which I hate, so I've nixed that idea for now. I told my husband I need to get a good IU baseball hat and a Yankees hat, since we are a Yankees household.

No comments:

Post a Comment