Saturday, April 24, 2010

My white blood cells are hopping

That shot I got yesterday to stimulate white blood cell growth appears to be working. I am starting to feel muscle soreness in parts of my body. I took some motrin to try to help control it. Man, I can barely keep track of all the medicine I have in my body, and I may have to put more in it. Ugh.

I haven't taken an anti-nausea pill yet today, and I'm going to hold off until I start to feel ill. Hopefully I won't need any more this round. Let's just see how this toast sits in my belly.

My port area is sore today. I don't know why, it could be because of the white blood cell stimultion, perhaps i slept funny, or it's just angry with me today.

i'm going to try to take it easy today, yet still be productive - do laundry, empty the dishwasher. This treatment round could be the best I feel for a while.

I slept a lot better yesterday. After zoinking out on the couch for an hour and a half, I slept about 7 hours last night, much better than the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment