Thursday, May 6, 2010

round two is over

So I've finished with chemo treatment no. 2, cycle 1. only 5 more cycles to go. I feel pretty crappy. Popped an anti nausea pill and laying on the couch in my pjs. I'm just exhausted, no appetite, blah. The nurse thinks I'll just progressively feel worse the more treatments I get. boourns. I also have hair falling out, just not on top of my head. Random body hair has started falling out. It's more like breaking off or something. I can't figure out if the whole hair is falling out or if there is a nub left. I guess I'll find out soon. I just hope my hair holds out for a few more days. I want to have it for a wedding reception. I did get a cute little fedora at Target last night. Have I already mentioned this? I think I have. sorry for my repetitiveness in blogs - chemo makes me forget thingsand I already have a bad memory.

I hope to fight the nausea as successfully as I did last time. Nausea ain't cool. We're waiting for my good friend hetero life partner Lisa to bring us dinner. yum. I hope I can eat some. at least my husband will be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment