Friday, May 7, 2010

Feeling hot, hot, hot

One of the chemo drugs makes me flushed the next day. My face looks like it has a sunburn. It also makes me feel warm. I had a 98.8 temp a little earlier, which isn't that big of a deal, but is about a degree warmer than I usually am. I have to monitor that because if I get to 100 degrees, I have to call my doc. that's why I have to be so careful not to pick up germs and such. So, if you know you are sick, please avoid me. I don't want to have to wear rubber gloves and a surgical mask. people will think i've got the SARS.

I'm hoping to feel well enough to make it tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to going to the reception. If I can keep my nausea in check, I should be OK, even if I'm tired. I can sit there and look pretty. :) Please send me good vibes that I feel good tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment