Saturday, May 8, 2010

Finally was able to sleep for about an hour this afternoon, but after waking up, I feel kind of worse. I'm doing a bad job of drinking fluids today, but I really have no desire to drink. Do popsicles count because I had one of those today. TMI warning: I'm also fighting constipation which is not cool. Ugh. I know that doesn't help me feel well either.
Everything makes me tired. sleeping makes me tired. typing makes me tired. BUT, I am going to make it for a while to Bob and Maryann's reception tonight. I've been looking forward to it for a while now. Plus, it may be the last time people see me with my own hair. It's starting to come out quite a bit now. I figure I'll let it go a few more days and see how much falls out and then it may be time to get the clippers. Bummer, but it will make showering quicker in the morning...

I'm thinking of posting before and after pics of my neck. It has gone down so much you can hardly see where it was swollen before and it was BAD before. I don't know if that's something people would want to see.

I really hope each treatment time doesn't get progressively worse because come October I'm not going to be able to function. so far, i'm ok, just fighting the nausea and constipation, but i know more crap is to come. But got to take it one day at a time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment