Sunday, May 23, 2010

As promised, here are some photos of the new 'do. As you can see, I was not enthusiastically looking forward to this.




Here's the (sorta) after. don't you love the red eyes from crying?


the mohawk has been shaved off, but I don't have a good pic of that now. My hair was buzzed at a 2, because we didn't have a 1, so who knows if it will keep falling out. It definitely feels weird. Now I have to figure out - do I still wash my hair? Do I put lotion on it?

I'm feeling much better this morning - able to eat and drink some already. I can feel the mouth sores coming on, but I'd rather deal with those than nausea. I got a good amount of sleep maybe about 9 hours, but I'm still pretty tired. If I feel up to it, I may sneak down to the outlet. But I'll probably end up sitting on my couch. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment