Saturday, May 22, 2010

Do you feel that breeze?

I do because I SHAVED MY HEAD. Technically, the husband shaved it in the backyard. There were some tears, a mohawk, hair flying everywhere, but i survived. I'll post pictures when I download them.

I've done a horrible job eating and drinking today. I think my nerves really got to me today. I still feel a little gross/nauseas, but seriously, I don't want to take my anti nausea medication anymore. It makes me nauseas!! well, not really, it's psychological, but I have to choke it down. When I feel this way, it makes taking medicine hard, and i've gone 4 meds I need to take later. great. :(

I think the miralax is working, I hope it continues to help me be regular during chemo.

I went to Wigs we Care today and ordered a wig. They didn't have the color of the wig there, so hopefully i like it when it comes in. The lady said I didn't have to buy it if I don't like it. It's a cute wig, but still kind of looks like a wig. The one they had in the store was all Cruella DeVille with black in the back and silver bangs and stuff. Wigs aren't cheap, but hopefully my insurance will reimburse some of it. frankly, I don't know how much I'll wear it. I hate feeling constricted and after a while I just wanted to yank it off. It's hot. You can't tuck it behind your ears, which is what I always do. I think I look kind of ok with the buzzed hair, so maybe I'll just rock that unless it's a work event or i'm outside. Got to protect the noggin from the sun.

1 comment:

  1. I think we all need to go shopping for some fun hats and scarves. We'll all wear them at work so you won't stand out!

    ReplyDelete