Monday, June 28, 2010

tired

I've been going non stop since 7 a.m. today. My dinner is almost done and then I plan to sit on my butt all night. I'm pooped. Feeling pretty well given that I had chemo 4 days ago. I even had qdoba for lunch. I swear I crave nacho cheese all the time. :P
I find that some things I am getting an aversion to so that stinks. For example, I fell in love with edy's strawberry popsicles. Had 3 right after chemo. Then on Saturday, the thought of having one made me feel ill. Right now, they still don't sound good. but nacho cheese does! :P

I'm definitely not 100 percent by any means. Still get a little queasy every once in a while. Didn't end up as sore as i was last time, but I swear I feel my port more than ever. I can feel the tube in my neck and it just bothers me. A lot of getting through treatment is psychological...

I think my hair may be growing. The hair on the top of my head looks different, maybe longer. I've heard that's possible. It definitely seems to be falling out less. come on hair, come back soon! Wigs are hot! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment