Sunday, June 27, 2010

I woke up today and felt OK. I pushed my luck and decided to take an anti nausea pill at 9:30 just to be safe. And now I feel gross. :P I can't win. Last time I had chemo, I felt sick on sunday, especially in the evening, so i'm trying to prevent that. I did have some toast and apple juice this morning. i'm pretty sure I'm slightly dehyrated, so I'm sure that doesn't help with how I'm feeling.

I also have a slight fever still - 99.0. my body temp is usually 97.9. I have to watch this - not sure if it's due to the white blood cell shot, chemo, or I have picked up something. this is three straight days with an elevated temp. Hmmm...

I'm hoping to feel well enough today to get out of the house. I'd like to find a chaise lounge for outside and go to my niece's first birthday party. but If i don't feel well, or this higher temp continues, it may not be in my best interest to get around people. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment