Thursday, June 10, 2010

Second time's a charm

I went into my fourth round into the Thunderdome. I fell asleep 3 times in my chair, which has NEVER happened. Turns out, taking two Xanax makes you sleeply. i intended to only take one, but I forgot I took one and then popped another about an hour later. oops. It was ok because it was still within my dosage but i've never take 2 at a time.
Got my new schedule for this month and early July, and hopefully there won't be any set backs in the future. I was a .6 with the white blood cells and they want me at 1. I can't remember the formula to get to that. Stupid math.
Dr. shorty was alittle bit concerned my cough but listened to my lungs and they are fine. I'll have to watch if I keep having a dry cough. could be a sign of puliminary fibrosis or something. Also, have to watch the nerve issues. She said as long as the nerve tingliness goes away, that's OK. it's if it sticks around I'm screwed.
I'm still super tired. I took all my meds when I got home except my acid pill which I try to wait until I go to bed. I feel ok right now. Had 1/2 a twice baked potato made by my hetero life partner Lisa. (We are life partners, but not in a romantic way. We'll live together Golden Girls style when we are 70 if our husbands are no longer in the picture) The potato was delicious. My hubby had the pork,which ws a little spicy, so I passed to try to keep my stomach safe.
I want to avoid the nausea I had last time. Wasn't too bad but still stopped me from doing some things.
My wig is supposed to be here tomorrow, so hopefully I can pick it up before I get my shot tomorrow.
The World Cup is about to start and the hubby is stoked. He's got out his Beasley Jersey. I'm hoping to feel well enough to maybe join him watching the game at Radio Radio Saturday. If not, I'll just lay on my couch and watch it. I like soccer, but now I definitely know more about players and clubs etc. For example, last year, I decided to root Stoke City in the English Premier league because their name is STOKE CITY. But i believe the sucked and have to go back to the minors. :(
I'd like to feel well enough to get at least a couple hours of work done tomorrow before I get shot (with Nulestra).
thanks for all the well wishes! We really appreciate them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment