Friday, June 4, 2010

blessing in disguise

Not having chemo yesterday turned out to be a blessing in disguise (at least, that's how I feel right now). If I wasn't able to work today, we would have been screwed. We were down two men, trying to get a paper out, and deal with the new site.
We found out Friday morning that we were not going to be locked out today and in fact, will be locked out Monday and Tuesday. this is NOT good. Basically, we'll have to get all the new issue stories in the site wednesday morning. Most likely after the new site goes live. joy.
For some reason, I've had some left knee pain today. Can't figure it out. I don't recall tweaking it or hitting it on anything. It's just really sore if bent a certain way. I'm going to go ahead and blame cancer. :P maybe it's my low WBC count. Or maybe my knee is just not feeling it right now.
I've been feeling ok, but definitely tired. again, i'm going to blame the WBC count.

No comments:

Post a Comment