Tuesday, July 6, 2010

No rain, no rainbow

I saw that phrase on a bumper sticker in my parking lot today. It really made me think about my situation. After I'm through with all this cancer crap, those rainbows are going to look so much better. I wonder why sometimes it pours more on some people than others. I just want the rain to move out quickly!

Had a stomach ache for most of the day. boo. Normally I'm fine by now. My last stomach ache was after I had pizza sauce...today I had pizza for lunch. Coincidence, maybe. It definitely makes it hard to concentrate and want to do stuff when I feel bad. At least work kept me busy most of the day. Feeling a little better now.

Got a doc appointment Thursday morning for the painful poo issue. OK, here's what i find funny. I have no shame in typing for the whole world to see forever that it hurts for me to poop and I may have hemoroids. Pre cancer Jennifer would NEVER do that. Cancer Jennifer does. Why? I think I have a disconnect from my symptoms and side effects from what is me. Stuff that is caused by cancer seems foreign and like it's the cancer, not me that is having the problems.

I forgot to mention earlier that the hubby was sick this weekend, which worried both of us. He went to immediate care Saturday morning to try to nip it in the bud. He had a sore throat, cough and slight fever. Normally, not a big deal, but right now I cannot get sick. I don't want to put off chemo or have to be hospitalized becuase my body can't fight an illness. So, if you know you are sick and i'll be around, stay away from me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment