Thursday, July 15, 2010

No need to tell me how to raise money

I may be a bad walker, but I skipped out on the kick off for the Light the Night walk. I thought it would be more like a mixer, not a 2-hr power point presenation on how I can raise money. Our team is doing good job and I think most haven't even really tried very hard. I know we will kick butt without having to organize a bake sale or whatever. :)
Instead, mis amigas, the hubby, and I had dinner at the Rathskellar.

I have neglected to give a shout out to the two awesome gifts I recently received from my cousin. She sent me two stuffed fleet Enemen. They are awesome! Stuffed enima bottles with capes on like they are super heroes. I'll need to take pictures.

I've been having a really great week. Not too much pain, although I am incredibly out of shape. I carried a light box up two flights of steps at work and I was huffing and puffing. I definitely want to start working out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment