Saturday, July 17, 2010

back pain blues

I preface this post with the fact I've been feeling really good this round. I definitely am close to putting back on all the weight i lost thanks to all these good days (and baking I am doing!).

But, my lower back has been hurting off and on lately. For example, i crouched down today at target to look at something on the lower shelf, so i was kind on my feet, but my butt was in the air and i was straight up, so my back was curved. hard to explain, but it's a standard crouching position. My back started to throb so badly. It's done that yesterday and today. It's in the same place i had been feeling pain, but not like this. it's bareable, but i'm going to bring it up again to my doc. she thought at first maybe i've strained muscles going to the bathroom. that could still be in but we'll see. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment