Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Monday

Having a pretty good day! Hooray! Made it through a full day at work, met up with Kristin for a delicious dinner at Bob Evans and I'm not in any pain! Don't want to jinx myself because last time I had a good Monday and Tuesday then a few bad days in a row.

Wednesday is the kick off for Light the Night at the Rathskellar. Kate, the hubby and I are planning on going. If you'd like to join us walking or make a donation, you can do so at Lightthenight.org and search for redteam. :)

Also my friend Missy has organized a kickball game fundraiser for two great cancer organizations for children at Sahm Park in September. For 5$ you can play kickball on Sept. 18. AWESOME. :) http://www.kick-it.org/events/sahm-park-annual-kickball-tournament has more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment