Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Last chemo is in jeopardy!

Stupid white blood cells, causing trouble. Turns out my count is low so chemo is now iffy tomorrow. I had my blood drawn this morning and Brandy at the doc's office calls to tell me the bad news. I say, wait, can I give myself a shot and see if that helps? She says sure! So I rush home and stick myself in the stomach for the first time. Giving yourself a shot is odd.

I will have my blood drawn early tomorrow and hope that I can have chemo tomorrow or friday. Please send positive thoughts and prayers my way that I can get this chemo overwith. I'm so close but yet, so far. :P

1 comment:

  1. Don't let a tiny delay distract you from the fact that you are ALMOST done! You beat that cancer down so hard that it knows never to mess with you again. You are so close, period. Come on WBC's! The finish line is in sight!

    ReplyDelete