Friday, September 17, 2010

Chemo 11 is in the books

Hello blogger friends,

I'm still in bed. It's 5 p.m. Why you ask? because I'm awesome. I just haven't felt like getting out of bed. I don't feel terrible, but I don't feel great. Probably like last time, which ended up being ok overall. Let's hope I win this round in the Thunderdome again.

I've ordered ten items from the library about healthy cooking, cooking for cancer survivors, and what do do after cancer. Now I wait for them to roll in to the FS library to pick up. Huzzah, I love the library.

I'm stoked that this is the second to last time that I have to go through this. i'm also stoked that the dead mouse smell appears to be disappaiting. I'm also stoked that work is moving forward on our upstairs. Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment