Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No.8

Hi.

Still here. Still have cancer.

Treatment numero 8 is tomorrow. 2/3 of the way done! Here's hoping for a good treatment and weekend. In a sense, it feels like this treatment has flown by but at the same time, it's not. I couldn't imagine being 2/3 of the way done in May but here I am. As someone who had chemo told me once, you just do it. I'm doing it.

I realized this weekend how many people read this blog. It gave me pause for a moment about writing about my bowel movements and other lovely personal information. But then I thought, screw it. I've got no shame anymore with this stuff. And if the public wants to know if I'm constipated, then that's the info I'll give them!

Had a pretty good time this last round. No major issues, although the pain when I pass stool came back a little this week. I'd definitely need to get that addressed in the future. Had some stomach pains this past weekend. I also find I can't stand for very long right now. I get tired and my body gets sore. hopefully once I'm better, i'll start working out again (although I should really be doing so now) and get stamina back. Also had the lower back throb today. Fun times.

1 comment:

  1. You are providing a real view of cancer. I think you are providing the public a service, whether they like it or not. So, blog away my friend!

    ReplyDelete