Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can you pull your pants down more?

Heard that twice Monday at the CT scan. Apparently my zipper was interfering with the scan, so they had to stop it twice. oops. :P

I went in, got my IV started and waited. In a hospital gown in a tiny room. Turns out, they had an emergency that bumped me for a few minutes. I swear this guy was Joe, Teresa's husband from Real Housewives of New Jersey. I was convinced it was him, but then they said his name was Jerry. Let down! Hope Jerry's OK!

then I went in, they shot the dye in me, and I was scanned. Now I wait for the results. Hopefully get good news Thursday at chemo.

One question though: why must hospitals be so cold? I'd rather be cold than hot, but I hypothosized while waiting for Joe/Jerry to get his scan that the cold must help stop the spread of germs.

2 comments:

  1. Tip for the future- I've had so many MRIs and CT scans that I've learned to wear a sports bra with no metal, yoga pants, flip flops, and a t-shirt (or sweatshirt if you're cold)- then they don't make you take your pants down or even worse, change into the hospital gowns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good suggestions! i decided while there that I would wear a sports bra next time! Yoga pants are a good idea too!

    ReplyDelete