Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hello all,

Hope you enjoyed the hubby's guest post. I've been really dragging this weekend. It's so hard to predict how I'll feel. I already started to feel nauseous before they even gave me the drugs. A lot of this is pyschological warfare now. I feel ok now as far as I can move and drink and not feel like I'm going to hurl, but my appetite still isn't all the way back (and that's ok for now). I've been very tired this weekend. I ran a few errands this morning and got back and felt just exhausted. Nothing a little nappy nap on the couch couldn't cure! Just mopped and cleaned the kitchen too. We found a couple mouses in the last few weeks (just what a cancer stricken gal needs!) so I want to make sure our house is clean.
The hubby's been great taking care of me. I just can't wait until I feel better EVERY weekend!! I'm very grateful and happy that my scan came back with such good results. It shows the power of prayer and modern medicine! Thank you everyone for your good wishes and prayers. they are definitely being answered!!

No comments:

Post a Comment