Saturday, August 14, 2010

100 posts!

This is my 100th post. I don't know if that's a lot or if I'm slacking. Anyhoo, found out the source of my arm pain is not a blood clot. Dr. Shorty said my right arm looked slightly swollen, so she was worried it could be a clot. After an ultra sound, no clot! So, the pain remains a mystery. I think it's getting better but still sore.

Have my CT scan Monday afternoon. Pray and hope that the results are good!! (Not exactly sure what I want, maybe for the cancer to be all gone?) I'm so happy football is back. Now I'll have something to watch on the weekends when I don't feel well.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the CT scan. Looking forward to hearing the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, that was my comment...sorry too lazy to login.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete