Saturday, March 12, 2011

Update

Hello. I'm not sure if anyone one is even checking this blog anymore. But for those of you who are, here's the 411. I've been doing pretty well, at least I think so. I'm "running" again and will do a 5k tomorrow. My hair is growing, although the hair on my legs is very slow growing and now my underarm hair is pretty much non existant. I will not complain, unless this is a sign of something bad. I'm hoping it's just a benefit of chemo. There are benefits to chemo, right?

Monday is my first follow up CT scan. Here's to hoping they can get the IV in on the first shot and my scan comes back clean. I'm not necessarily worried, but I am pretty anxious. It's like living my life in 3 months increments, and if this comes back clean, I'll feel ok for another 3 months, unless some other symptom comes up.

Yesterday, the hubby and I went to a LLS symposium, kind of an overview by docs on different topics. Hearing about the new research and medicine is promising and it also makes me grateful for how "easy" my experience was/is as compared to some of the other people there. Here's to hoping it continues to go smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment