Monday, December 13, 2010

Officially leaving the Thunderdome

Today, I am officially in remission.

It's awesome.

My PET scan came back well and now I go forward with getting Mort out Dec. 23. I have my next CT scan in March.

It's weird. I am very relieved, but it is kind of scary to know now I just wait and hope nothing comes back. My goal is to just live in the moment and try not to worry much between scans. It's a good goal.

So, this means my posts to this will most likely become even more infrequent as I no longer have cancer!

Thank you everyone for your prayers, support, well wishes and anything else you did for us. It was with your help I was able to get through this. I am very grateful. What a wonderful Christmas present. I thought it was odd how I was diagnosed at Easter and got the all clear at Christmas. :)

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment